I woke up today determined to make the choice to be happy…no, THRILLED…about my current situation. I reread my last blog entry and got really pissed at myself. What a fucking cry baby I am! I should be celebrating right now, not lamenting the loss of KFC, Ben and Jerry and Dr. Pepper. I look around me and see so many things to be overjoyed about. I have been very lucky in my life. I am ashamed that the thought of not being able to binge on wings and fries would get me down. I am better than that!
I decided to list the things I am grateful for….and I just had to add some things that annoy me because this all can’t be whimsical.
Things I am Grateful for (in no particular order):
- The dog park
- My boobs (I hope I get to keep them!)
- Whey Protein
- My new car
- My beautiful home with kick ass party decks (oh yeah…I have two!)
- My Boys (please see this under things that annoy me, too)
- Fantasy Football (specifically, my QB Aaron Rodgers)
- My friends and family
- Sugar free popsicles
- Bath and Body Works
- Jimi Hendrix
- Seth MacFarlane (will he ever know how much I love him?)
- Jenn (these are in order…because I know that bitch’s feet need some attention, too!)
- Scented candles (anyone who’s been to my house knows this is an addiction)
- George St. Pierre
Things That Annoy Me (in no particular order)
- People who use "literally" incorrectly. That, literally, makes me want to stick my pen in my eyeball
- Any modern pop singer
- Not trusting a fart
- People who don’t know how to use the self check-out
- People who use quotes “incorrectly”
- My Boys
- People who stop in a merge lane. Fucking MERGE already!!!
- Texting and driving
- “Plus size” Halloween costumes
- People who drop in to see me, but are really only there because the bathroom outside my office is closed for cleaning and they are just really waiting to pee. You don’t fool me.
I am sure there is more but I really wanted to focus on the positive of the day. I am down 22lbs. I think that number made it all worth it. Now…I can’t WAIT to get make into my full workout routine! I will see that number drop more AND I will fell stronger, sexier and more confident
If I could only trust a fart….life would be perfect.